Custom Surveying Quote
In order for us to assess your specific requirements, we will need to assess a number a different criteria. Once you have an idea of what it is you’re interested in, please email us on email@example.com, and we’ll do our best to help. Typically, we need 3-5 working days in order to write an executive summary and quote for a job.
To help speed up the process, have a think about the following parameters, which will help establish a basis for our discussion:
Quote Preparation Steps
- Which Industrial sectors you’d like us to survey?
- Do you have an idea of what the ideal respondent looks like?
- How many respondents would you like ideally, and what are your surveying time-frames?
- Which territories/ regions/ countries/ cities are you looking to target?
- Is the survey for your own internal purposes or for your client(s)?
- Is it purely a benchmarking exercise you’d like to conduct?
- Do you want touchy-feely qualitative analysis or statistical facts, i.e. more quantitative analysis?
- What are your expectations delivery-wise, and what’s the ideal end result (deliverable)?
- What will you do with the results? Do you need Excel, Stata or some other type of file format delivered?
- What type of statistical reporting do you favour – means, medians, standard deviations, or no idea?
- Do you want the survey to be conducted anonymously or is it important you can identify respondents?
- Do you want to own the research at the end, or are you willing to allow Cost of Living Reports Middle East to reuse the findings and resell the reporting to other clients? The latter, may provide significantly lower pricing if free of copyright and open for publishing.
If you’re able to answer these simple 12 questions, then you’re well on your way to achieving your goals. If you can’t, then there’s certainly work to be done before commencing any bespoke surveying. However, don’t panic, we are happy to have face-to-face meetings in order to help flesh-out and define your requirements and elaborate on the scope of your project.